To provide Peerless Customer Service to designated Mayerton customer(s) in the region. Maintain regular contact and as such develop excellent working relationships. Provide technical site services support, including monitoring stock levels, analysing product performance, and demonstrate how technical expertise across the Mayerton team adds value to our customers.
- Provide technical support, monitoring plant and competitor performance.
- Identify customer’s technical requirements, Escalating to technical function.
- Oversee onsite installation with the customer, Supporting technical queries.
- Inspect ladle builds and review service ladle performance.
- Conduct monthly consignment stocktake, documentation and processing.
- Complete Commercial Order Forms as required.
- Complete customer visit reports / maintain CRM information as specified.
- Provide engineering / site-services support as required across the region/internationally as required, and liaise with other members of the team.
Work with the Group Technical team providing information to support customer requirements.
- application demands; to meet the needs of the customer’s individual processes to achieve maximum operational performance;
- technical trial support; review of product operational performance in order to improve performance versus plant process
- monitoring plant and competitor performance; trial and incumbent supply analysis.
- Provide information to the Area Sales Manager / Director to support the achievement of Customer sales targets.
- Identify potential new sales opportunities in customer sites and discuss/plan activation with the Area Sales Manager / Director
- Be able to participate constructively in discussions with customers about additional Mayerton products.
- Be fully informed about customer pricing and other contract requirements and support the Area Sales Manager / Director in meeting those requirements in full.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Mayerton way including our corporate core purpose,
vision, mission, and values
- Contribute to the development of a culture of continuous improvement within the Group to meet stretching financial and performance targets.
- Deputise for colleagues as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable request made by Mayerton Senior Management
- Where required, undertake travel to key areas, for example, but not limited to China; including travelling to conferences, business meetings and global industrial events
- Adhere to Company and Customers’ Health and Safety and Security Policies
- Comply with relevant ISO standards and adhere to Company policies and procedures; and the Mayerton Code of Conduct
Due to the evolving nature and changing demands of our business the company reserves the right to amend a job description at any time and as such this job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive.
Area Sales Manager/Director