Working with the Senior Commercial Manager, Commercial Director and Global Sales Team to support profitable sales growth at Mayerton through strategic account management and data analysis. Analysing markets, developing and maintaining strong internal and external client relationships.
- Meeting deadlines
- Creating clear reports
- Locating and retrieving information quickly
- Convey information clearly and effectively to colleagues and stakeholders
Support Senior Commercial Manager providing information and data with commercial insights for decision making through:
- Preparation for daily Margin call including review of incoming sales quotations (using ERP system), validating them for completeness and accuracy, negotiating/challenging as needed comparing and reviewing key areas including payment terms, risks factors and product working with Sales Team, Technical Team and Governance.
- Presentation at daily Margin call representing Commercial Team also sharing analysis and insight, contributing to discussion to support decision making as needed for approval of sales quotations.
- Timely and accurate preparation of approved sales quotations using quote template to also include logistics costings. Working with Logistics department.
- Developing our processes for customer account analytics including volumes, price and competition to improve our understanding of key customer accounts through availability and more transparent sharing of internal data to support our customer relationships and strategy.
- Developing our processes for new and existing customer contract review and conformity including regular cadence of review for current contracts identifying risks and exposure working with Commercial Team and Governance.
- Weekly updating of Sales Forecast data to support management decision making and production.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Mayerton way including our corporate core purpose,
vision, mission, and values
- Contribute to the development of a culture of continuous improvement within the Group to meet stretching financial and performance targets.
- Deputise for colleagues as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable request made by Mayerton Senior Management
- Where required, undertake travel to key areas, for example, but not limited to China; including travelling to conferences, business meetings and global industrial events
- Adhere to Company and Customers’ Health and Safety and Security Policies
- Comply with relevant ISO standards and adhere to Company policies and procedures; and the Mayerton Code of Conduct
Due to the evolving nature and changing demands of our business the company reserves the right to amend a job description at any time and as such this job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive.
Blythe Valley Office
3rd August 2023